Monday, June 30, 2014

ROCK THE SHOT - FUN AT THE BEACH - JUNE PHOTO CHALLENGE!

So I wanted to enter Rock the Shot's  "Fun at the Beach" June photo challenge, and for the life of me could not decide which photo to enter! 
www.rocktheshotforum.com/
After a month of hesitation I finally decided on a photo, naturally on the day of the deadline! I decided to post some of the photos I was choosing from, but my chosen photo is the one I have posted first. Mainly because while the others are beach photos, this, to me, depicts two adorable little girls playing with a ball, running to the water, and simply having... "Fun at the Beach." Thank you, Rock the Shot for the opportunity! 





And here are the others in no particular order, and I deleted some of them. I started to post quite a few bird photos. I have tons of birds on the beach. And while I'm sure birds have tons of fun doing their birdie thing on the beach, I wasn't so sure this was what Rock the Shot had in mind. After all, it's a "Fun at the Beach" category, and not just On the Beach; Day at the Beach, etc. So all my birds on the beach photos will be for a later post. They can, of course, be found over at the Shutter Art by Amanda Jayne website. Having said that, I have included a few below...






 























No comments:

Post a Comment